Have you heard? LMCC (Love My Coffee Cup) is on the hunt to find some great contributors who are passionate about all things coffee related for our blog! We’re very interested to hear from our readers who know a thing or two about coffee and want to brag to the world and show off their expertise.
Share your coffee related story or expertise with the world today!
Topics we love
Informative post on different brewing methods, brewing tips, coffee makers, coffee grinders, espresso machines, coffee beans, and the latest trending in the coffee world today. Be it, news, business or just a good old story related to coffee.
Voice and tone
Please read our guidelines carefully
- 1Your article should be unique and HUMAN written (1000 words+ with at least 5 sub-headings). Your post must not have been published anywhere else, online or offline (including your personal blog).
- 2The article should be VERY informative, educational, positive and easy to read.
- 3Come up with a title that grabs your reader’s attention. Ask yourself: how will reading this article make someone’s life better? What problem does it solve?
- 4Keep your opening short, preferably less than 100 words (no one likes long intros). Your opening should intrigue readers to continue reading.
- 5You must include all images/graphics or videos with your post, which must be owned or licensed by you or your organization.
- 6Source all claims and statements. If you mention a study, fact, statistic, make sure to link to the original source.
- 7Before sending your article in (word document), make sure it has proper layout complete with headings and images.
- 8Don’t forget to use hyperlinks in your content to get links (no links to sales copy).
- 9You will get a Do-follow link with the anchor text and a No-follow link in the author bio.
- 10Linking to other articles on LMCC is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory.
- 11It will take approximately two to three business days in order to publish your content and you will be informed after the content has been published.
- 12We reserve every right to edit the formatting and wording of your post if necessary.
How to Publish Your Free Guest Post
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org at least three headline suggestions and we will choose the topic that best fits our website.
Email Subject Line: Guest Post Suggestions for LMCC.
We look forward to receiving, reading, and hopefully publishing your awesome guest article very soon!
Best of luck bloggers!
Sheri Renaud, LMCC Founder & Team Member