Cuisinart is a highly reputable brand known for manufacturing high quality coffee makers and machines. Each model has its own distinct set of features and performance level.
The Cuisinart DGB-625BC Grind-and-Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker is a great coffee maker that is packed with tons of features but also offers consumers a consistent level of performance. What’s best is the coffeemaker automatically grinds the beans so you can always enjoy a fresh cup of coffee.
Cuisinart DGB-625BC Grind-And-Brew Automatic Coffeemaker Features
- 12-Cup Coffee Maker with Built-In Bean Grinder: The coffee maker automatically grinds the beans before brewing. This allows users to enjoy a delicious cup of fresh coffee that delivers the freshest coffee flavor.
- Fully Programmable: The Cuisinart DGB-625BC Grind-and-Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker is fully programmable. This coffee maker includes various features, including grind-off option in case you are using pre-ground coffee, 1- to 4-Cup setting, auto-shutoff from 0 to 4 hours and brew pause.
- Charcoal Water Filter: The Cuisinart DGB-625BC Grind-and-Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker features a permanent charcoal and gold tone water filter that helps extract the freshest coffee flavors.
- Includes: The Cuisinart DGB-625BC Grind-and-Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker includes an instruction booklet and a measuring spoon.
What We Liked [The Pros] Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker
- Convenience: The Cuisinart DGB-625BC Coffeemaker features an automatic grinder. This eliminates the need for you to invest in a separate grinder.
- Easy Setup: Despite the number of features the device has, it is still quite easy to set up.
- Visually Appealing: The Cuisinart DGB-625BC Coffeemaker is overall a great coffee machine that looks visually appealing and will sit nicely on your kitchen counter.
- Pause and Serve: The Cuisinart DGB-625BC Coffeemaker has a handy pause and serve feature, which makes it possible for people to pour cups of coffee during the brewing process.
What We Didn't Like [The Cons] Cuisinart Grind & Brew Coffee Maker
- Cumbersome to Clean: With 6 removable parts, the Cuisinart DGB-625BC Coffeemaker is quite difficult to clean.
- Tall Machine: The machine is quite tall, at 15 inches, and might not fit in most cupboards.
- Noisy: Several Amazon consumers have complained about how noisy the Cuisinart DGB-625BC is because of the grinder. However, this should not be a big problem as grinders are typically noisy.
- Manual Dosing Required: One minor con of the Cuisinart DGB-625BC is you must measure out the exact amount of beans you want.
- No Adjustable Grind Setting: This is probably one of the biggest downsides of the machine as most people like to experiment with different grind options.
The Cuisinart DGB-625BC Grind-and-Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker is available on Amazon for .
Considering its low price tag, the Cuisinart DGB-625BC Grind-and-Brew Automatic Coffeemaker is a good deal despite its minor flaws and will sit proudly in your kitchen.